Legal advice you can take to the bank
The banking industry continues to experience seismic shifts in regulation and risk management issues that require greater resources and management attention. Banks, businesses and other financial institutions in Massachusetts and New Hampshire can rely on Eno Martin and Donahue to advise them on a wide range of regulatory and transactional matters, from closing loans to advising on RESPA and the Truth in Lending Act.
Keeping you compliant
We counsel clients on banking regulation, keeping them apprised of current, new and upcoming legislation, and explaining how these regulations can impact their businesses.
- · Serve as general counsel or special counsel for regulatory compliance
- Provide collection oversight for banks and other financial institutions
- Advise on issues related to expanding a financial business
- · Advise on credit card legislation and the effect it has on banks
- · Advise on RESPA and Truth in Lending Act regulations
- · Provide environmental oversight on matters such as hazardous waste and other environmental factors
- · Draft lending protocols for contaminated property development
From negotiating loans to closing them
We handle every facet of sophisticated financial transactions, and ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities – all while working to minimize conflict. With extensive experience handling complicated loans involving construction issues and bankruptcy, we provide a comprehensive and creative approach to loan workouts.